Saturday 15 December 2012

WEEK IN PHOTOS


Flat 171 Christmas, Preparing our Christmas Dinner, Skirt making, My first ever attempt at pockets, Another sign from Froth & Fodder, Leaving meal with my Fashion friends at Red's True Barbecue, Even got dessert, Fashion Friends, I don't understand who would possibly buy shoes wearing eyelashes and lipstick, Soap making, The fumes must've gotten to us, Decorating the flat night, My creative skills on the Christmas tree, Decorating the hall with plastic bag chains, Beautiful, The cutest Christmas jumpers in Republic, Dancing in Leeds city centre, My last day in Leeds before i go back to Whitehaven for Christmas i went on a bit of a spending spree (oops), Sat in McDonalds alone  before my train was a low point, No one seems to want to sit next to me when i read this, Going home!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment