Sunday 19 August 2012

SUNDAY PORTRAIT WEEK 011

001. I'm so bad at this blog thing, i haven't posted in ages. Apologies apologies. I think i've kept moderately busy... by far not as much as last summer, 2 holidays and 2 festivals! 

002. I still need to post about Kendal Calling which i went to a couple of weeks ago, ah so much to do! And i got my Leeds summer project, to create a doll that looks like me and reflects my personality.  I'm thinking of doing a doll in the style of the Coraline doll in the opening credits (My favourite movie).  And the other part of my homework is to collect vintage/cultural/contemporary things for inspiration and put them in a box. I've started both. I decided to put together a little sketchbook for the doll project, looking at inspiration from Tim Burton and Henry Selick. 

003. I've spent the entire day sewing buttons for my Box project, my eyeballs are in so much pain. I'm hoping my box looks beautiful though, i just don't think it's big enough. I could fill a crate with the amount of vintage things i own! 

004. It's my boyfriend Dylan's birthday in 2 days, so that should be fun. Again i've spent a bit too much, oops. But i can't help it, i love buying presents. We're going for a meal at Georgian House which is so overpriced it's making me cringe. I'm going to feel so guilty eating something at expensive as an outfit. But i think i'm just very cautious when it comes to money. Hopefully it will be really good! 

005. I'm obsessed with Real World San Diego. I've been watching it all day. I'm such a hermit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment