Thursday 29 November 2012

FASHION & FUNGI

Here is my final Fashion Guide! I thought i'd blog about it seen as how i got my results on Monday. I got a FIRST!! I'm so chuffed, the amount of effort i have put into this project, i'm so happy! The embroidered page alone took me 6 straight hours on the sewing machine. The only critique i got was writing too much so i'll have to learn from that. I was dreading hand-in, i'm always quite down on myself about my work, it's never good enough and i can guarantee i'll redo it about 2 or 3 times before i'm even remotely satisfied. Quite a confidence booster!

3 comments:

  1. This is soo good! My theme for my Textiles A2 controlled assessment is Fungi, so i came across this on Google as i was doing my research. Congrats on your results :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, Fungi is so inspiring! Thank you (: x

      Delete