Sunday 11 November 2012

SUNDAY PORTRAIT WEEK 022

001. It has been the busiest week ever! And i realise i say that every single week, but it's true. Tomorrow is my deadline for my first brief. I'm still not even finished i can see myself no sleep whatsoever tonight. For this brief we had to create a Fashion Guide, basically a professionally presented sketchbook, as well as an actual sketchbook and a contemporary reference file. So far i think my guide looks really good! But i'm not as pleased with my sketchbook, i can't believe how bad the first few pages were! I definitely think i've improved. 

002. Dylan has been staying with me for the past week, because he had an internship at B&W Studios. He seems to have loved it. I don't want him to leave, even if i am left hanging out of my bed every night with no room. 

003. This week we celebrated Mexican Night in flat 171, so much food! I really want to do themed nights all the time, they're so fun. And to top it off when we finished eating, we got a great view of fireworks! Now time to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment