Sunday 20 January 2013

SUNDAY PORTRAIT WEEK 024

001. Long time no speak! I haven't really posted in while (except for week in photos), i've just been so busy over Christmas! Aside from the fact it is Christmas and I went home for a few weeks I have had an immense amount of work to do. I loved being at home, I don't think that when i lived there i appreciated it as much as I have these past few weeks. It has been so nice not having to cook and do your own laundry. I'd say I was most looking forward to see my cats, i've turned into a complete cat lady, 90% of the time I'm on Skype to my family I'm talking to one of the Cats. All my flatmates can hear most nights is "PUMPKINNNNNNNNNN, PUMPKIN!". I love her. 

002. Something I did do a lot of over the holidays was shop. I went Charity shopping most days, so naturally when i was trying to pack for home I had more than double the amount of clothes I had when I came. I was surprised how nice the stuff was I managed to pick up, I'll have to do a post on it, they're just so lovely. I was actually going to attempt to list my items right now but it's just impossible, there was a lot. 

003. A large chunk of the Festive period was spent on my latest project "From 2D to 3D", a pattern making module. For that I had to make a Paper dress, a bodice, a skirt, a sleeve and a final garment.  I wouldn't say it was a hard project necessarily but the quantity of work you had to produce was vast. Though in comparison to others I feel I do push myself a little too far, but I don't see anything wrong with that, you should always do things to the best of your ability. When you do get your grades back you can't be too down on yourself because you know you tried your absolute best! (Probably the reason I have not been out since October in Leeds) oops. I think my tutorial for my hand-in well quite well, much better than I expected, i'm not sure what grade I will get but i tried. It's a shame your grades from this year don't count. 

004. Another project I have on the go is the 80's Style brief. I've neglected it quite a bit, so i'll have to do a lot of blogging in the next few weeks. I have about 5 essays to write too for March 22nd, ah! They're so difficult to start, i'm going to have to tape myself to my desk and get it done. My Tshirt project has to be done for May and I am also started a new project tomorrow, I think it is something to do with computers....Hmmm we'll see. 

005. I've not been back in Leeds long and I'm already heading back home next week! It's interview week so I have 2 weeks to catch-up on coursework. I actually can't wait to get home, i'm so excited. I've been feeling really homesick lately and in a general downer mood so it'll do me good.

006. Oh before I go, I am doing a little redesign of my blog currently. I'm bored of my header and I need a change so that'll be getting done soon. As well as my online shop which should be opening soon too! Excite.  

No comments:

Post a Comment