Monday 28 January 2013

THRIFTY TREASURES

Yesterday I went to a carboot sale at Cockermouth. I like carboot sales but I proper did not want to go to this one, it's really small. There's never really much stuff that's i'd want to buy, it's all baby clothes and chavvy ornaments. But I managed a few:
I got this Clam shell thingy, which could be used to put my earrings in or rings. It was only £2, so not too bad. 
Another ring holder, I have a lot of rings... 70p
I think this would look pretty under a collar, not bad for 50p!
I'm still trying to find a watch to replace my old favourite I lost in Leeds. I thought I did find one on ASOS marketplace but they have failed to send me it, or give me a refund. I'm so mad. This will have to do for now. 
I have no idea why I bought this...

No comments:

Post a Comment