Tuesday 26 November 2013

URBAN OUTFITTERS PHOTOSHOOT

For my illustration/artwork for Urban Outfitters I decided to do a styled photo shoot using a couple of old film cameras I picked up from my Dad and in a charity shop. The plan was to use a black and white film in one, and colour film in the other. I wanted to somehow layer an image with embroidery that I would later have to do. I had my photoshoot just behind my house in Leeds, not the most spectacular destinations but I think it fit well for what I was wanting; A fairly simple background that wouldn't distract you from the main subject. The fact that it was quite dingy was a plus in my eyes. 
I developed the black and white film by hand in Uni, but the colour film had to be developed in some sort of machine, it didn't turn out very well at all which is a shame. 

No comments:

Post a Comment