Sunday 4 November 2012

SUNDAY PORTRAIT WEEK 021

001. It has been a seriously busy week weekend! I came back to Leeds on Friday after spending 6 days at home in Whitehaven. Being alone in Leeds has really made me appreciate home, never thought i'd say that one! I haven't really been up to much since being at home, except watching tv and pestering my cats with love. 

002. Halloween was fun, i did my sister's make-up and was very proud! I spent Halloween at Dylan's not expecting that i would be forced to wear skeleton make-up. Dylan looked really good, i, on the other hand, have a strangely round head; so making me look gaunt and shallow just wasn't going to turn out well! He did a good job though, he's so talented. Aw. I was shocked how empty the streets were honestly. We knocked on quite a few doors; half would not answer despite us being able to see them through their windows or even people shouting at us to go away, the other half complaining that we were the only people that had knocked on their door that night! What has happened to children these days? It's Halloween! A night you are obliged to get free sweets from people and dress up. Instead they would rather do what they do every night, xbox, tv. 

003. There was a another vintage fair this weekend in the Corn Exchange. It really wasn't as good as usual but i did manage to pick myself up a jumper, i'm not usually a jumper kind of person but i couldn't stop looking at it. My sister thinks i'm giving it to her, pfft. After our trip to the market we found another vintage kilo sale on in Wire. It wasn't that great either, we got there at about 3ish so by then all the good stuff would have gone. I got my sister a scarf though because i'm so nice. 

004. Today is mine and Dylan's 2nd Anniversary! So i thought i'd post our first photo together, just to mix it up a bit. And because i can't be bothered to take a photo of myself. Dylan's hair was unreal. We were going to go for a meal, but why do that when you can cook one yourself that will taste a lot better. And a hell of a lot cheaper. And i'm now the proud owner of Lady Gaga's Perfume. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment