Sunday 18 November 2012

SUNDAY PORTRAIT WEEK 023

001. So on monday i handed in my first project! I hand my tutorial on Tuesday and i think it went really well. My sketchbook isn't as strong as my fashion guide, but that was expected. My sketchbook was quite messy in the beginning pages. I really obviously, want a first but i don't think i'll get one. My fashion guide was so long though! 

002. Finally this week i went to the christmas market! I was so excited! I've been walking to uni past it everyday wanting to go in. Me and Dylan went last Sunday night, it was quite busy but the atmosphere was nice. The smells were amazing! I got a cheese hot dog thing (i can't remember the name) and a nutella waffle. I ended up scraping it all off. The stalls were average, nothing i would want to buy by any means. I did get the cutest little german mug when i got a hot chocolate though. I love it so much! I'm going to collect them. 

003. So after completing my first deadline Emily, Caitlin and I decided to go out to that Motown night on wednesday as a celebration. I drank too much. I only got one drink in the club but i think it was the pre-drinking that got me. I don't usually drink vodka and i won't again after that night. I only remember the first half hour, if that, of being there. But i apparently fell off a stage and whilst lying on the floor i came to the realisation that i couldn't walk.  This is where the horrible flashbacks of holding my ankle whilst crying in the middle of a dancefloor kicked in. I must've hobbled to a table where i passed out. After my friends telling me to wait there while they went to the toilet, i made a break for it. Somehow i ran up the stairs and round the backstreets of Leeds. I woke up the next morning fully clothed thinking i was back in Whitehaven. (Probably because this is a usual occurrence when i'm home). I had got a taxi though, thank god. Anyway I haven't been able to walk for the past few days, even still i have a limp. My ankle is as thick as a pint glass! It's so painful, i sprained it when i fell off the stage. I knew my clumsiness would hurt me one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment