Wednesday 24 October 2012

80'S STYLE BRIEF

Yet another project brief set today. This one is for Context of practice and involves a lot of blogging! There were 4 specific areas in which you could choose from, Sustainability, Gender and Identity, Craft and Iconic Fashion Decades. I was considering doing Sustainability but then opted for Iconic Fashion Decades as i thought it would be a lot more interesting. My decade of choice is the 80's, naturally i straight away proclaimed to choose the 1920's but i think i've done that one to death. So i thought a change would be nice! At the end of the project we should have made a garment to post about, i'm quite excited to see what i come up with! (I'm thinking leather, with big shoulders). 

4 comments:

  1. can't wait to see your garment, it sounds like a really interesting project xx


    http://2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, i'm looking forward to doing it. Not the fact that i have about 5 projects to do at once though!

      x

      Delete
  2. Whenever I think 80's fashion I think New Romantics. I'm guessing your going punk inspired leather? I can't wait to see it.

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be looking into the New Romantics also. I'm not sure what i'm going to do yet, there were so many different styles! Maybe goth...

      Thank you (:

      x

      Delete