Sunday 28 October 2012

SUNDAY PORTRAIT WEEK 020

001. So i am now at home! I was supposed to be getting the train back to Whitehaven tomorrow but i just couldn't last that long. My sister came up to visit me on friday for the weekend. Partly to motivate me to do some work, and also to go to a vintage fair. It was one of those £15 for a kilo things. I got a few nice pieces, my sister got a lot more! I did spend £45. Ah, that's my whole weeks budget! I didn't get too many things it was just this bag i found that must've weighed a good 2 kilos! It looked ancient. The majority of what i bought was 80's style clothing. As i'm basing one of my projects on the 80's when i saw some bright purple M C Hammer pants and a patterned bomber jacket, i couldn't resist. Maybe some photoshoot inspiration....

002. This week has been quite busy, so much work so little time! This fashion guide project is quite worrying, i need photoshop! Desperately. I am a little confused, i just need to write a plan. It'll make me feel better. I have the fashion guide, the shop report, 1000 word essay, questionnaire, and blogging to do. Ah!

003. So as we're all off home this weekend for reading week my flatmates decided to go for a goodbye meal. We were originally going to go to Nation of Shopkeepers but it was too full, i did see Cain Dingle from Emmerdale though ha! We went to this pretty Mexican Restaurant next door, it was quite pricey for a meal, £11ish for enchiladas when it's usually less than that for my weekly shop! Thank god for Zoe's 30% discount! 

004. After the vintage fair and arriving back at my flat. I looked on facebook and saw all my friends talking about their night out for Halloween, i couldn't hack staying in Leeds while everyone else was having fun. I love Halloween. So i decided to cut my sisters visit (two days short) and get the next train. I have never rushed so much in my life. 15 minutes until the taxi would arrive to pack. I did make it back home for 9:15pm though which is good. I spend the 4 hour train journey in the toilets shaving my legs and fake tanning. Getting dressed and shouted at my old drunk men for hogging to toilet. Straight from the train to Jess's house. My god i was a state, i had a really good night! I didn't have a costume at such short notice so Matthew helped me out with that one and drowned my ear with fake blood. It was good to see all my friends again, i can't wait to be back for Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment