Wednesday 24 October 2012

SPOOKY IMAGE MANIPULATION


So for my Fashion Practice and Methodologies project, we had to create mood boards to later decide what we were doing to explore further for our Fashion Guide brief. It came down to 3 choices, mine were Jellyfish/Marine Life, Fungi/Mould and Soul/Death. Death is definitely more my kind of thing, for example my Final Major Project for College, here and here. Which was based on Fetish, Torture and Murder; i would love to do something like that again but to go in my portfolio it would look to similar. And i didn't want to get into the mindset of my previous project and come out with a complete copy. So i chose Fungi, not my type of style at all. But it's a challenge, and something new!

Anyways, these are a few images i was playing round with last night (whilst i should have been doing actual work). They would have been perfect for Soul! They're so scary! I guess it's in-keeping with Halloween which is approaching very quickly. Hmmm, i'll find a way to use them at some point. The first one is my favourite. 

1 comment:

  1. The Photo Editing is a professional clipping path service company based in India, operated by dedicated and highly experienced professionals.

    ReplyDelete