Wednesday 31 October 2012

SKELETON MAKE-UP

So today, apart from bonding with my cats,  i did my sisters make-up for a Halloween party tonight. I feel like Cinderella, staying in while my sister is off out. It's my first attempt at 'horror' make-up, but i think it looks alright. Especially as i had no time to do it, she's always leaving things to the last minute! 

For this look i used Snazaroo White make-up, luckily we already had it in the house! And seen as though we didn't have any black face paint i had to improvise. I got out my massive make-up collection of old eye shadows, cheap eyeliners and others of sorts. I managed to create a sort of black watercolour-esque paint using black eyeshadow and a cheap mascara. So considering the lack of materials it's quite decent. 

Paired with one of my mum's old suits and dad's wedding bow tie, as well as big hair of course. She definitely looked the best at the party. If i do say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment