Sunday 1 July 2012

SUNDAY PORTRAIT WEEK 009

001. Apologises for the lack of WEEK IN PHOTOS this week, but i have only just gotten back from London and i am now in Leeds, so i will be posting those photos soon (as soon as i get home and charge the camera!) My camera died at Camden Market So i had to buy an extortionately priced disposable. Are they usually £8? London was good though (minus the camera), it doesn't seem as though i'd been there for 6 days. It was so expensive though! I've spent around £200 on mainly travel and food. I did get to see quite a lot of vintage shops but they were a bit pricey. I managed a vintage black satchel, a silk kaleidoscope shirt, a camel belt, crocodile belt and a bit of old floral fabric. I did stretch my ear at Camden also, omagod so painful!

002. So today i've spent travelling to Leeds for some sort of Mixer Event at the University to look at the accommodation and meet people who i could be living with. I got back into Carlisle at 12.30am (after an 8 hour bus journey) and then had to travel to Bradford at 1.50pm. I'm tired! I'm a bit nervous to meet all these people tomorrow though, ah i'm so awkward. 

003. I miss my kittens. 

004. I think i'm going to look for a job next week, i'm sick of having no money. Ideally in a shop so i can transfer when i move to Leeds. I refuse to work in a café again but beggars can't be choosers, i've been unemployed for over a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment