Tuesday 31 July 2012

THRIFTY TREASURES

I have wanted a Crocodile bag for so long now but they've always been too expensive. But on the first stall i looked at in Judy Vintage Fair, i saw this bag for only £10! It's so much prettier in person and i can safely say it will never leave my shoulder!
Again, how could you resist a £1 bin? Or belts even? 
I found a stall that sold little odds and ends. Broken bits of jewellery and watch faces. I'd seen quite a few of the stalls selling watch face rings for around £8-£10, so i thought why not just make my own. It's cheaper. But i've decided to put them all together to make a bracelet, a bracelet of 9 watch faces. At £1 each i think it will make a very unique piece of jewellery!
I found this ugly watch face on that same stall, that didn't even have a cover. I put it back a then saw the back of it and the amount of interesting detail they have. This is going to make a lovely ring for £1.
These are just a couple of badges i came across for £1 each, i especially like the really old Disney badge.
And a moustache! 

So here are some of the things i managed find at Kendal Calling. There was a really pretty vintage floral dress i wish i'd bough now. Damn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment