Tuesday 3 July 2012

TANGERINE LEATHER

Jacket: River Island
Dress: Topshop
Shoes: Vans
Sunglasses: Topshop
Bag: Topshop
Ring: Topshop

I'm currently trying to upload all my photos from my past week in London but unfortunately it's so slow the boredom is bringing tears to my eyes! So i've taken to the internet to look at clothes i cannot afford. Boo hoo. I've been trying to get these photos on for hours! 

I really love this outfit, the dress is so girly and not something i would usually go for but i chose to dress it down a bit so it was a bit more 'casual'. I'm not a strong lover of denim jackets but i thought i'd try to get over that, as it is summer and i need to stop being a sun-hating Goth. Acid Wash is way prettier. I love these sunglasses, i added these onto this outfit as i have already bought a pair really similar over the weekend when i was in London. They were only £2, so obviously a stocked up on a few! This outfit would be perfect with my Vintage Plastic Tortoise Shell Belt. 

The colour of the leather bag is amazing! I didn't expect orange leather could look this pretty. I've been pretty bored today, so i think this week i should get off my arse and do some crafts! Coincidentally last year i found some Orange Leather in a sort of shop (that happened to be in a little cafe) in Maryport. I've been saving it for 'something special', so yeah, i'm going to make a bag. Excite!

I have a watch similar to this also (minus the initial) which i seldom leave the house without, my boyfriend bought me it and it's my favourite piece of jewellery. It doesn't work but it's so beautiful, i wouldn't even care. It's Gold, Black Leather Straps and which a Mother of Pearl face. Also, the Vans. I've needed some new ones for a while now, mine are completely wrecked. Why is it that one shoe gets more shabby than the other? My left foot looks brand new, while the other looks like i have borrowed it from a tramp. I've only had them since Christmas, and it's not even like i'm even a sporty person either. The most exercise i've done is walk! Regardless, i want more. I cannot go back to black Primark Pumps. God No!

No comments:

Post a Comment