Sunday 8 July 2012

SUNDAY PORTRAIT WEEK 010

001. This week has gone so fast. I've just had to really concentrate to think what i've even done! There was a mixer at Leeds on Monday for those going to live at Liberty Park. I wasn't as nervous as i expected but it didn't really go to well. I didn't find anyone to live with, but i didn't expect i would anyway. An hour is not long at all to decide who you want to be with for a whole year. We had to play "Team Building" games and then went on a tour of the Student Accommodation. Liberty Park flats are really nice, i was first in there to choose by bedroom. The biggest one of course! I'm so excited to decorate my room. 

002. I proper don't feel like i've done much this week, next week i'm definitely going to make it busier. I did go to see Friends With Kids, with Dylan on Thursday. It was good, i did my usual cringey happy face without realising it. Urgh, how embarrassing. The only thing i could concentrate on was the main woman's weird lips. She looked like a Who from the Grinch... We then went for a couple of jugs and got really drunk. So drunk i thought i was going to die (or jump out the window). The hangover was so awful! 

003. Lastnight we all went out for Amee's Birthday round Workington. I don't even remember it, it's the first time i've gone out and gotten drunk this year. It was fun but i wish i hadn't drank so much! I ended up losing my Camera and my Purse. God sake. I didn't even notice until i wanted to buy a Peshwari Naan! I did get my Purse bak though, after cancelling all my cards and ringing every bar in Proximity. It was under a bench near Debenhams, i didn't even go near Debenhams, fucking knob head. So that's £40 gone and a £90 Camera. Great!

004. On that note, i've been unable to post my WEEK IN PHOTOS because i was too lazy to do it yesterday and now i have no camera! I'll have to order one pronto. When my new bank card gets here... I hate Caroline on Big Brother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment