Sunday 9 September 2012

SUNDAY PORTRAIT WEEK 013

001. It has been a busy week! Not a very interesting one, but none the less! I can not believe i move to Leeds in 5 days. It's creeped up on me, i thought i'd have ages left at home. To be honest, i'm not really looking forward to it. (While i'm sat here writing, my mum is dancing with the cat round the living-room to Coldplay) I didn't think i would, but i'm definitely going to miss home so much. It'll be so lonely. From seeing your boyfriend almost everyday to once every few weeks is horrible. And i just can't sleep without Pumpkin on my bed. Just can't.

002. So this week has been dedicated to full on doll making, well finishing (whilst watching almost the entire Bad Girls season 8). It seems like i've been making this thing for ages! I should have really finished it off fully tonight, but i'm hungover wah. I made a cute little big sloth to cling onto my dolls back. I love it! I do love my doll, from the neck downwards, she's so ugly. She looks like one of the muppets. At least all i have left to do now is cut the hair shorter, it will get done tomorrow. Promise!

003. I may have had a day off to go to the cinema, leaving my money and bankcard at home. Typical. We went to see The Possession. When i'd seen the trailer i thought it looked like the same old average exorcism-ish film, ie. Shit. It was actually alright, obviously i had to embarrass myself as i do in every time i watch a scary film. I physically screamed "She's behind you!", like a child watching a pantomime. Dylan didn't get to see the end of the film. He couldn't see it through the tears of him laughing so hard at me. I can't help it!!

004. So the reason for my hangover. After whining about having to go out all day yesterday because of lack of money and clothing. I caved. It was actually really fun! I haven't fully enjoyed a night out in so long, not many of us went out and we ended up arriving in town after half 11. It went so fast, i could have easily stayed out another hour and that's so unlike me to say. I am a bit regrettable about the fact i jumped belly-flopped into someones hedges on the way back to Dylan's house. Y'know, just to see what it felt like... Worst of all doing it twice! My belly is killing today! 

005. Today we went for a leaving meal at the Waverly Hotel. Ever since we went for our last family gathering i've wanted to go back. Honestly, the Gammon is huge. I just wish i'd felt a little more alive. I'm still feeling the effects of alcohol now. Ergh. Also, i'd been wearing these new fake eyelashes today and it was so hard choosing a photo for this post, every single one (except this one of course, my eyes are closed, thankfully) i had a huge knock-eye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment