Sunday 30 September 2012

SUNDAY PORTRAIT WEEK 016

001. It has been a pretty boring week again at Uni, just inductions for literally everything you could think of. I can't wait to start actual work! I'm not looking forward to using the sewing machines though, my god, they are so fast. Definitely going to sew my fingers soon enough.

002. Dylan came to visit this weekend, it was fun! We visited the art gallery and we all went out to Nation of Shopkeepers last night. It's really nice inside, it reminds me of this little place i went to in london. But the drink prices are unbelievable. £4 odd for a cider. Only one drink for me last night! After, we regrettably went to Players. Last time i went was on a Tuesday and it was good! (minus the dutch girl trying to steal my bag, and shoes...) But this time it was actual shit, so expensive and full of chavs. I did wack out a few Jenna Marbles dance moves to lighten the mood, but there was just no saving it. Hungover as hell.

003. I did buy some pretty things from a charity market this weekend. £2 for the brooch and £5 for the purse! And i went to TGIFridays, it was amazing! Sweet Potato fries are my favourite thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment