Sunday 23 September 2012

SUNDAY PORTRAIT WEEK 015

001. Oh hello there. It hasn't half been a boring week! I have been bored beyond belief! I'd say i haven't done any less than i usually would do but i was expecting to be busy, and i was looking forward to it. God, i actually want work to do! I'm really excited to crack on with some projects and the tutors seem so nice. We even had a tea-party on my first day. 

002. I think i've been a pretty crappy fresher this week. I've only been out twice since i moved in. I think Tuesday was my favourite night though. It was the LCA freshers party in Hifi, awful party. I left within half an hour! My feet were killing me, the place was expensive and it was dead. I wasn't the only one who decided to leave Sarah (my flatmate) joined me. We got hustled into buying some bullshit tickets for Chilli Whites, sold them on in less than 2 minutes and ran through the town meeting many strange drunk characters. We ended up in Players which i really liked, mainly because of the 2 triple vodka and cokes for £5 deal! But what i didn't enjoy was some Danish drug girl trying to steal my handbag and shoes from me TWICE! Thinking it was hers apparently, I'm suspicious. A Russian man did put his "Russian Bazooka" (as he called it) in Sarah's hand as a surprise. Actual sexual harassment, but it was amusing. Then i trashed my room.

003. Thursday night wasn't as good. It was a Geek themed dress-up party at Evolution. It was shit, to put it lightly. My feet kept sticking to the floor, it was chavy and i was sober. The music was awful too. I did get two drinks bought for me though, even if they were from a couple of losers/perverts. I swear if my friend hadn't been with me there would have been an attempted rape "Let's go for a private dance outside?" Nah!

004. By the weekend i just couldn't hack it. I missed home and i was in an awful mood. There's no point sat moping round, i may as well do something about it! I did miss Judy's Vintage Weekender though :( But i got to see my Boyfriend and my Kitties! There seem to be vintage events on all the time so hopefully net time i won't miss out! 

005. Being at home was fun, we all went to Silloth Carboot sale this morning. It wasn't very big but i did manage to pick up a few items. My favourite being a gold candelabra to display my bracelets and what not. The charity shops in Silloth were surprisingly good this time. I got 3 cream shirts for £4.50, a blue velvet dress and floral top for £4 and my sister got an orange African shirt and fur coat for £7!  House At The End of the Street tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment