Sunday 16 September 2012

SUNDAY PORTRAIT WEEK 014

001. Oh God, i look absolutely terrifying in that photo. It has been a very emotional/busy week! Yesterday i officially moved away from home and into my flat. Boo hoo. I really didn't want to leave, i never thought i'd say that! Saturday was spent out in Whitehaven for a change. I actually really enjoyed it surprisingly. For the first time in years i was gutted for it to be over. I did manage to get a Peshwari naan, and to jump head first into someones hedge-rows on the walk back to Dylans. 

002. I finished my doll! Like completely! It looks so cute, i'm quite excited to hand it in, i am so competitive, mine has to be best! I shall post about it this week. 

003. Although it was my last week in Whitehaven i have infact really enjoyed it, it feels like i have done more with my days than all of summer. Even just sitting in Jess's for a Takeaway watching Project X. It was a good night, but at 19 telling eachother Ghost stories, i was too scared to walk to my car! Oh dear. (Well, not my car, i failed my driving test again on thursday!) Thursday was probably one of the worst days ever. 

004. I miss home so much already. I'm such a sap. I know i'm going to see him soon enough but i was in hysterics leaving Dylan. It's just so lonely, and you have to make friends really quickly because you're forced to live with strangers. All my flatmates went out lastnight but i wasn't really feeling up to it. I'm sure i'll go out soon, Leeds is a big place, i'm jus a bit nervous! So scared to start uni tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment