Sunday 17 June 2012

SUNDAY PORTRAIT WEEK 007

001. It's been a busy week indeed! I knew my last week off would catch up to me! I've been improving old projects to get the grades to go to university. I need a MMM but i'm trying to aim higher! Most of my week has been spent doing my Unit 10, Personal and Professional Development work. I've done so much work for it, it's unbelievable! 200+ pages. 

002. Also a bit of good news. I got a DISTINCTION for my final major project! Yay! I can't even express how chuffed i am. I worked so hard for it, but i really didn't expect to get a distinction, i though a merit maybe. The all-nighters payed off after all. I even got some really nice comments in my comment book at the exhibition.

003. Thursday night was a Congrats on The Sex party! (Lonely Island reference) Everyone brought food to Dylan's student house, and we ate. Volovants were amazing.  Dylan and Mines offering was Nachos, mainly Dylan's, i just watched. I was on vodka for the second time since last year, and still could not get drunk! I think i'm immune, not even joking. I wish i could have gotten more drunk but we had an early train back to Whitehaven to catch also. 

004. I've been working on my New for Old project this weekend. My brief was to make some sort of workwear for a woman. I chose for a Mechanic because it's typically quite rare that a female would go into this kind of work. I did the project a couple of months ago but i hated the way it looked so i'm starting again! I almost have it made fully. It's all stitched i just want to dye it a bit darker. I shall post when i'm finished! 

005. Also, my hair is messy/curly because of the rain, it's not intentional.

No comments:

Post a Comment