Sunday 24 June 2012

SUNDAY PROJECT WEEK 008

001. This past week has been so stressful! The hand-in date for all of my projects was on Friday, and the last day of College forever! So so sad. The entire week i have spent working my arse of trying to get everything done, i've barely had any sleep this week having two all-nighters. I felt so sick from lack of sleep i genuinely thought i was going to die. Surprisingly i did manage to get everything done though! I'm really going to miss college, i didn't think i would but looking back on old photos makes me sad, it's gone so quick! Two years of my life finished. 

002. I had my New For Old photoshoot this week, i'm quite pleased with the result but it's wasn't half hard to get there. Everything just seemed to go wrong, two of my cameras died and it got dark super fast. So naturally i sulked for quite a while. I also got some location photography done for one of my units on Thursday, my dad took me to the really old Cemetery in Whitehaven. Some of the tombstones are so creepy, but surprisingly it wasn't as scary as i remember it used to be. Strangely i really enjoyed the walk, i wouldn't mind going back. A lot of Tie-Dying also. 

003. Dylan bought me a new onesie, as pictured above. It's a Dinosaur! And he dyed my hair black. Looking at my portraits from the last couple of weeks, i'm kinda questioning whether i should have dyed it, my hair looked quite nice. Damn. 

004. I'm off to London tomorrow, i'm so excited. Dylan and I went last year for Wireless Festival and we packed so much into 4 days i honestly think it has permanently damaged my feet. They felt like they had been worn down to stumps! We're setting off in 6 hours and we still haven't made a schedule (i like to be extremely organised). I think i'm going to be on my own for a majority of the time as Dylan is showing his work at some Design Festival called New Blood, so i'll probably end up in Topshop. I was in there for over two hours last time, so i think i'll cope. I'm looking forward to going to the museums, i'm such a nerd and Hamleys obviously. 

005. I shaved Dylan's hair, now he has a bald patch. Oops. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, I think it looks more like a Frog though haha!

      x

      Delete