Friday 8 June 2012

YOUR VERY OWN LITTLE VIOLET RIBBON

To make my exhibition look a little better i decided to produce some business cards, hopefully i will get contacted for some sort of project to do over the summer. I wanted a simple design but with a bit of a difference, i really was swaying from sewing a swatch of leather onto the back of the card and the ribbon idea. The practicality of trying to slide a flapping piece of leather into a card slot in your purse would be just awkward. I thought it was important for my business cards and my blog to have a stable continuity and theme, and i think i did that. Even adding an actual violet ribbon as a little cutesy touch, i just couldn't help myself. I hope you like them!

1 comment:

  1. Very Cute x xx
    Love Coco x x x
    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete