Tuesday 8 May 2012

ANIMAL MAGIC


Dress: Topshop 
Belt: Topshop
Bag: Topshop
Shoes: Topshop
Heels: Topshop
Rings: Topshop, Wildfox

I don't know why i even bother looking on other websites for clothes, apart from one ring my entire post is from Topshop. I love this dress, it looks perfect for summer, coming from someone who generally dislikes the season. I couldn't really decide which shoes to put with this outfit, I'm in actual love with the Lisbon Wood Heel Sandals, they are so pretty! A bit of the expensive side though, considering the amount of heels i currently own (and the fact i'm extremely clumsy and would probably break them soon enough). I thought the flats would go great for a daytime look, more festival-ly, which reminds me i have to buy my Kendal Calling ticket tonight! I wasn't going to put a bag with this outfit, i rarely buy bags from anywhere other than charity shops to be honest. But Seeing this wicker bag has changed my mind. I'd love to find a vintage one somewhere, but if all else fails. 

5 comments:

  1. this dress is AMAAAZING! and the bag and the shoes and the rings and yes i could continue.. it's a great collage dear, i'm in love with everything! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: I want everything in this post so much, i really need to stop myself from buying this dress. I will have no money by summertime!

      x

      Delete
  2. ooooooooo..... everything in this collage is so gorge! I love the dress so much and I don't really like dresses!
    Love the blog, you've got great style and I'm now following,
    Love Coco x x x
    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i love this dress also. There's so much in Topshop i want right now!

      I'll check out your blog (:

      x

      Delete
  3. I WANT that belt now please, lol
    x

    ReplyDelete