Saturday 5 May 2012

WEEK IN PHOTOS

Being Productive, My Cute Kittens Snuggling, The Most Ugliest Shoes I Have Ever Seen, X Factor Comes To Carlisle, Dylan In His Onesie Caught Off Guard, Healthy Dessert 50 Calories, Cafe Nero Date, My New Collar Tips, PiƱata Cookies Fail, Cookie Balls From The Left Overs, £3.00 Breakfast Curry, Carlisle Is So Pretty Today, Tulips, I Don't Understand Why This Girl's Hoodie Says This, Topshop Delivery!, My New Purchases, Vintage Wellies From Charity Shopping, FMP Fabric, I'm Not Too Sure Why I Bought This, Collar Tips, Rock Challenge Tickets.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! You're funny, I like you.

    Are those your sketches? Love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you ha!

      They are indeed, i'm designing a fetish inspired dress.

      x

      Delete