Sunday 13 May 2012

SUNDAY PORTRAIT WEEK 003


001. This week has been super busy! My deadline for my FMP is in 16 days, ahhh! I don't know why i barely have any work to show for it, i've done way too much research, again, about 40 pages i think. I've been doing my designs wherever i can, and have not been out for this entire project. I thought i'd have way more to show for it though. I'm such a perfectionist. 

002. As you can tell i'm at Dylans, (Levi top). My parents are still on holiday in Benidorm, but honestly nothing exciting has happened recently. all i seem to do is work on this project and Dylan finishes uni soon so he's super busy also. I can't wait to be finished and go back to having days out charity shopping and trips to the cinema, and drunkness! 

003. Apologies for the last of posts, there won't be many until my deadline. If i don't get the grades i can't go to university and won't be designing your clothes in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment