Wednesday 2 May 2012

NEON SNAKESKIN

Dress: Topshop
Leather Jacket: Topshop
Boots: The Quiet Riot
Purse: Topshop
Ring: ASOS
Belt: Topshop

I'm in shock that there's so many things in Topshop that i am in love with. I've never liked Neon (it has reminded me of a chavvy rave for under 18's) but i really need this dress. I already have a leather jacket that looks exactly like this one but i would quite like to add another to my wardrobe. But at £165, i think i'll have to look on ebay. I have wanted these boots for so long now, i'm not really a boot kind of gal, i tend to think they made my feet look big, but insecurity goes out of the window when theres a sale! I was so close to buying the purse when i was in Leeds.

I'm off to london in a few weeks, Dylan is off to some festival called New Blood so we are staying at his friends house for 5 days. We went last year for Wireless Festival and it was so fun, i love London. I'm hoping to stuff in as much museums and tourist activities as possible. The Topshop is amazing, last year i was in there for literally 3 hours! I will have everything on this post by then!

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen the Miss Selfridge faux leather jacket? Almost identical to the Topshop one but £52! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really tend to neglect Miss Selfridge, i forget it even exists ha. i'll have to have a look!

      Thank you lovely!

      x

      Delete