Sunday 6 May 2012

SUNDAY PORTRAIT WEEK 002

001. Another week has gone by so quickly and again, i don't know what i've done. I'm been trying to do work for my FMP but it just seems to be taking forever to do, i still don't feel any closer from the first week of brief! I really don't think i'm going to pass this project, any therefore won't be able to go to university. My life sucks. 

002. One thing i do remember doing is over spending. I bought the green dress from my previous post, as well as the purse. I tried the dress on today, it's lovely. I just don't know where i would where it! So that's £40 gone, there is no way i would have spent as much for no occasion if i hadn't had 20% with Unidays. I'm such a stinge. I also purchased the Maverick Cut-out boots from this post for around £35 (i think) but they were on sale, so i kinda had to. New (vintage) wellies for Kendal Calling and about £30 worth of PVC for my fetish/torture garment. Bare in mind i don't have a job.  

003. My parents are on holiday so i'm having to live with my boyfriend for 5 days, they don't trust me alone in the house y'see. Notice the messy wardrobe and Madness t-shirt. I feel for my sister, she's living at my grandmas with no internet, or Tv. Ha! I'm definitely not going to miss the 3 hours i spent of the train everyday, but i miss my kitties. I expect more than i "I Heart Benidorm" t-shirt like i go last year though!

004. I haven't really got a lot to say about this past week. I do need to publish some of my old posts though, i'll get round to it eventually! Also, church bells have been going off for almost an hour, i'm tempted to jump out of the top floor window!

1 comment: